Northway Academy, a part of REM Minnesota, is a day program in St. Cloud and Sartell, MN, offering daily applied behavior analysis (ABA) services for children with Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) or related conditions.
Impact lives as a Behavior Analyst with Northway Academy! Whether you are a certified BCBA or have completed your Masters in Behavior Analysis, we offer rewarding, meaningful work for you to build upon your knowledge and skills. We offer supervision for the path to certification. The Behavior Analyst will work under the direction of the Clinical Supervisor to conduct assessments, create treatment plans, and train team members to support the individuals we serve.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Work closely with the children and staff to observe, identify, analyze, and document a range of behavior problems. Derived from that analysis, develop and implement strategies to address identified problem areas.
- Develop programs to increase skills and provided ABA therapy throughout the day.
- Use your training and creativity to explore ways to handle challenging problems for our individuals to be successful in the home, at school, and in the community.
- Create individualized treatment plans to help increase functional skills for the individuals served.
- Train team members on the principles of behavior analysis and individual programming to promote client success.
- Conduct trainings for caregivers to teach the skills necessary for their child's success.
- Collaborate with other team members to translate the respective treatment plan into measurable steps and benchmarks to evaluate and monitor.
What We Need You to Bring:
Education and Experience:
- Masters in Behavior Analysis or related field preferred
- Equivalent education/work experience will be considered
- Preferred Certification as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) or Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst (BCABA)
- Equivalent education/work experience will be considered as we can offer supervision
- Minimum one year experience working with special populations in behavioral intervention
- Skilled in written and oral communications and service development
- An ability to establish rapport easily and build positive relationships with individuals and coworkers alike
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of behavior principles, program development and monitoring techniques
- Strong customer service orientation and patience
- A collaborative approach. Creative and effective abilities in employee training
We have meaningful work for you - come join our team - Apply today!
The MENTOR Network is a national network of local health and human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services. At The MENTOR Network, our core values—Integrity, Respect, Inclusion & Growth—and the behaviors that define them, guide how we interact with each other and how we approach our work. As an organization of people serving people in 37 states, you'll have opportunities from coast to coast.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Apply on company website