NeuroRestorative, a partner of The MENTOR Network provides rehabilitation services for people of all ages with brain, spinal cord and medically complex injuries, illnesses and other challenges. In a variety of locations and community-based settings, we offer a range of programs, including vocational and therapy programs, day treatments, and specialized services for infants, children, adolescents, Military Service Members and Veterans.
Nursing Director Administrator
Do you have experience in nursing and want to work for a company that actively impacts the lives of those it serves? In the role of Nursing Director Administrator, improve and sustain the superior performance of the facility as evidenced by quality outcomes and financial returns.
- Plan and organize the daily functions of the facility.
- Available 24/7 by phone, unless another qualified RN has been scheduled to be available.
- Manage financial responsibility within budgetary guidelines.
- Complete pre‐admission resident evaluations at their current place of care.
- Participate in the development and updating of the interdisciplinary plan of care.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory guidelines, licensing requirements, and all company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for hiring, training, evaluating, providing corrective action, and terminating staff.
- Maintain staffing levels within regulations and budgetary guidelines.
- Knowledge of case management to include:
- Ensure that all Safety Policies and Procedures are followed at all times, including timely completion and submission of all incident and accident reports.
- Ultimately responsible for assuring that all resident and staff records are kept complete, organized, and confidential. Initiate and manage emergency procedures.
- Manage Licensed Independent Practitioners (LIP), Independent Contractors, and vendor services.
- Manage the Performance Improvement Program.
- Provide and manage Continuing Education Program.
- Perform other related duties and activities as required by VP of Operations.
- Lead and manage all operations of the facility.
- Preferably three years of experience working with medically complex individuals.
- Preferably one year of experience in a leadership/management role.
- Current state RN license.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task to meet deadlines.
- Effective communication skills to manage relationships.
- Self-motivated and collaborative; a team player.
Why Join Us?
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Rewarding, complex work adding value to the organization's mission alongside a great team of co-workers.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities.
We have meaningful work for you – come join our team – Apply Today!
The MENTOR Network is a national network of local health and human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services. At The MENTOR Network, our core values—Integrity, Respect, Inclusion & Growth—and the behaviors that define them, guide how we interact with each other and how we approach our work. As an organization of people serving people in 37 states, you'll have opportunities from coast to coast.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Apply on company website