Primary Location: United States-CA-CALong Beach
Everybody needs a job but only extraordinary people work here. Our team is fun, creative, and dedicated to making a difference every day in the lives of the people we serve. The heart of what we do is support people with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities of all ages.Description
As a Program Director with California MENTOR, you’ll be one of those extraordinary people. This position supports those we serve in our Family Home Agency program. We seek a passionate leader who can successfully direct program staff to provide high quality services to individuals we support. In this role you will manage the day-to-day operations with the support of your Area Director, Quality Assurance and Human Resources team. Bring your creative ideas and your passion for success; we’ll train you on the rest.
Do you have leadership experience working with people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and you’re looking for a meaningful change in your work life? Leverage your skills with California MENTOR to make an impact in people’s lives. Join our dedicated, dynamic and fast growing team today!
- Manages the day-to-day operation of the residential component of the Family Home Agency program.
- Ensures qualities of services are delivered while in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Interview and select talented staff. Lead, develop and inspire the team and provide on-going performance coaching.
- Coordinate and/or conduct staff trainings and provide crisis management assistance to staff.
- Ensure staff and client schedules are implemented.
- Ensure all required documentation/data are up-to-date and accurate and that consumer’ rights and consumer health and safety concerns are upheld.
- Ensure timely completion and updates of Individual Service Plans (ISP) and ensure on-going communication with planning team.
- Financial responsibility in the following areas: operational budget, time-keeping and billing for services provided.
- Builds and maintains relationships with clients, Regional Centers, and other regulatory agencies.
- Prepares incident reports for both internal and external agencies.
If you have leadership experience and a passion for those we serve… we want to hear from you!
Apply on company website