California MENTOR, a partner of The MENTOR Network provides services for adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities and other complex challenges, including autism spectrum disorders.
Operations Management Program Director
Looking for rewarding work in an organization dedicated to making a positive impact in the lives of others? Bring your expertise and leadership skills to a team-based workplace that puts people first. As Program Director, you will be responsible for the operational management of an Adult Day Health Program and the delivery of quality medical, social, nutritional, and recreational services.
- Plan, implement, and evaluate program policies and procedures, including assisting with the development of the medical day center's policies as needed.
- Develop short and long-term program goals, manage fiscal administration, and establish collaborative relationships to ensure necessary support services are available to members and their families.
- Develop and supervise Adult Day Health Program staff in conjunction with Director/Manager of Operations.
- Supervisory duties include performance evaluations, training, orientation, payroll, and attendance; making recommendations on hires, transfers, promotions, salary changes, etc. Coordinate and collaborate with contracted services to achieve program objectives.
- Conduct plans for outreach and marketing; evaluate the success of the program at meeting stakeholders' needs.
- Ensure compliance with the standards established by the Department of Health and Human Services and other regulatory and accrediting agencies by being aware of existing laws and regulations governing practice; ensure competency of clinical nursing staff; monitor and comply with State regulations for the center, including required paperwork.
- Consult with medical staff regarding members' conditions and medical needs.
- Ensure staff knowledge and integration of participant's age as a critical element in the assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation of care.
- Chart audits as needed; oversee program safety and emergency evacuation plans.
- Manage and coordinate admissions and transportation services.
- Bachelor's Degree or Registered Nurse if required by state regulations.
- Minimum one year of experience in the care of adults with impairments.
- Two years of managerial experience.
- Two years of experience working with adults in a health-care setting (professional or volunteer).
- Ability to work as a member of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with motivating team and driving results.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Commitment to quality care and the multidisciplinary team approach.
- Competence in CPR and First Aid.
- Physical in the past 12 months with TB test.
Why Join Us?
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- Complex work adding value to the organization's mission alongside a great team of co-workers.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities.
We have meaningful work for you – come join our team – Apply Today!
The MENTOR Network is a national network of local health and human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services. At The MENTOR Network, our core values—Integrity, Respect, Inclusion & Growth—and the behaviors that define them, guide how we interact with each other and how we approach our work. As an organization of people serving people in nearly 40 states, you'll have opportunities from coast to coast.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Apply on company website