Program Records Coordinator
Primary Location: United States-CA-CARancho Cordova
Function: Office and Administrative Support
The health and safety of our employees and of those individuals we serve is of utmost importance to us.
To be sure we extend that concern to our recruitment process, we will be leveraging digital capabilities to meet virtually and continue to recruit top talent at California MENTOR, a partner of The MENTOR Network. Due to the public health concerns regarding COVID-19, as your application progresses, you will be asked to participate in virtual interviews using one of our digital tools. Our recruitment team will provide further details to assist you in your recruitment journey.
Thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we focus on the safety and well-being of those we serve, as well as one another.
Everybody needs a job but only extraordinary people work here. Our team is fun, creative, and dedicated to making a difference every day in the lives of the people we serve. The heart of what we do is to support and serve people with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities of all ages. As a Program Records Coordinator with California MENTOR, you’ll be one of these extraordinary people.
This position supports the individuals we serve in residential settings. We seek an organized and efficient Part-time Program Records Coordinator who can successfully carry out the administrative responsibilities in the homes with the support of the Program Director and Area Director. Bring your passion for success and the right attitude; we’ll train you on the rest
Whether you have previous experience in a role like this, or this just sounds like the type of impact you want to make… we want to hear from you. Join our dedicated, dynamic and fast growing team today!
- Prepares and processes office administrative paperwork, such as employment requisitions, employee time sheets, Kronos reports, expense vouchers, invoices, and forms for processing
- Maintains and processes Petty Cash, assuring petty cash balances are accurate, including maintaining and reconciling a company checking account
- Ensures adequate inventory of office supplies and basic maintenance of office equipment and coordinates timely repair of office equipment
- Sets up and maintains confidential, sensitive files and records for multiple functions, ensuring efficient retrieval of information in accordance with State, Federal and company policy
- Assist with new hire paperwork collection and onboarding, including collection of NEO paperwork to begin employee files on site
- Works with Accounts Receivable, Human Resources, and other departments to meet internal needs
- Provide supports as needed to the Program Director
Apply on company website