Massachusetts MENTOR, a partner of The MENTOR Network, provides quality, community-based services to youth and adults. Through our programs we offer a wide range of individualized therapeutic programs; Therapeutic Foster Care and Behavioral Health Services, to serve youth with social, emotional, and behavioral challenges as well as their families.
Everybody needs a job but only extraordinary people work here. Our team is fun, creative, and dedicated to making a difference every day in the lives of the people we serve. The heart of what we do is support people with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities, mental health and medical needs of all ages.
As a Program Services Coordinator with MA MENTOR Adult Services, you'll be one of those extraordinary people. This position supports individuals we serve in Shared Living/Adult Foster Care settings in the greater Springfield MA area. We seek a passionate Case Manager who can successfully implement and monitor individual service plans. In this role you will provide case management services for the individuals we serve in our Shared Living/Adult Foster Care Program with the support of your Program Director. Provide support and oversight to the Shared Living/Adult Foster Care provider (Mentor). Bring your creative ideas and your passion for success; we'll train you on the rest.
Do you have experience working with people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and looking for a meaningful change in your work life? Leverage your skills with MA MENTOR to make an impact in people's lives. Join our dedicated, dynamic and fast growing team today!
• Assist in the development of quality services and engaging activities that meet the individuals needs
• Conducts home visits bases on individual need and completes progress notes
• Completes individual support plan updates
• Identifies needed changes and emergent needs on an ongoing basis
• Plans and coordinates the delivery of services to achieve program, organization and outcomes for the person receiving services
• Oversees the implementation of the Individual Service Plan (ISP); ensures on-going communication with planning team
• Builds and maintains relationships with families and external case managers
• Works with Program Director to oversee and provide consumer care and supervision, as needed
• Provide on call coverage for caseload and participates in rotational emergency coverage and crisis intervention support
• Assists with transporting individuals as necessary and supporting team members.
• Flexibility with work location
• Spanish speaking preferred but not required
If you have leadership experience and a passion for those we serve… we want to hear from you!
What we require of you:
• Bachelor's degree in social services or related field and one year experience supporting individuals with disabilities or the elderly
• Demonstrated problem solving skills, planning, organizational and communication skills
• Ability to effectively establish and maintain meaningful relationships
• Ability to coordinate services to meet the on-going needs of individuals served
• Strong follow through to ensure quality services, regulations and human rights are upheld
• High energy, goal-oriented, and an ability to inspire people
• Access to a registered vehicle with proof of insurance
• Must be 18 years of age
• Must pass background investigation that includes CORI and fingerprint check, driving check, along with physical and TB Screening
• Night and weekend availability (rotating schedule) for emergency on call
What we offer you:
• A competitive compensation/benefits package including 401(k) with company matching
• A rewarding work environment
• Meaningful relationships with your co-workers and the individuals we serve
• Time Off & Holiday Pay
• Family-oriented environment, casual dress
• Employee discounts;
• Dynamic work environment, no day is ever the same as the next
• On-the-job training including career development and advancement opportunities
• Access to jobs throughout the nation-wide Network
• Mileage reimbursement
Dayforce Wallet - On Demand Access to your pay!
Bring the right attitude; we'll train you for success!
The MENTOR Network is becoming Sevita. Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality services and individualized supports that lead to growth and independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or behavioral challenges they face. We've made this our mission for more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Apply on company website