As part of the Quality Improvement (QI) department, the Data Analyst is responsible for data compilation and data structure, typically working with data regarding clinical outcomes, health and wellness indicators, state and program licensing, various compliance requirements, and other quality indicators. They ensure data is reliable and provides support to the field staff and/or Quality Improvement (QI) department with various data requirements and training necessary.
This is a remote role and can be done anywhere in the US.
- Develops, creates, and customizes reports based on business requirements.
- Streamlines and improves data extraction, SQL scripts, reporting, and analysis.
- Collects and extracts data from primary or secondary data sources.
- Designs interactive reporting dashboards using Power BI and SQL.
- Filters and scrubs data while maintaining data integrity and quality.
- Documents the end-to-end reporting phases, from requirements to parameters to repeatable steps.
- Reviews and recommends best practices on data analysis projects.
- Works closely with other Network Quality Analytics Analysts to understand The MENTOR Network's business structure, business practices, and data structures.
- Works with and manages relationships with internal and external business partners.
- Communicates with various QI management levels within the QI functions.
- Performs other related duties, project, and activities as required.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Data Analytics, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, or related field.
- One (1) year of relevant experience preferred
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel operations, functions, and formulas is required.
- SQL knowledge is required.
- Knowledge of relational databases required. Experience with SQL Server Management Studio preferred\
- Knowledge of Microsoft Access preferred.
- VBA knowledge is preferred.
- Knowledge of SPSS or other statistical software is preferred.
- Knowledge of data visualization software such as Power BI is preferred.
- Strong analytical skills and technical skills to collect, organize and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
Why Join Us?
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week
- Work from home position
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Complex work adding value to the organization's mission alongside a great team of coworkers
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities
We have meaningful work for you – come join our team – apply today!
The MENTOR Network is a national network of local health and human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities, brain and spinal cord injuries, and to youth with emotional, behavioral and medically complex challenges, as well as their families; and to elders in need of support. At The MENTOR Network, our core values—Integrity, Respect, Inclusion & Growth—and the behaviors that define them, guide how we interact with each other and how we approach our work. With Corporate operations located in the Boston Seaport, Lawrence, Massachusetts and Edina, Minnesota, we strive to support our ~35,000 employees serving ~30,000 individuals in nearly 40 states. As an organization of people serving people, positive and productive relationships are vital to the work we do.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Apply on company website