Primary Location: United States-CA-CAClaremont
California Mentor is hiring a Regional Director for our South Coast Region (San Diego, Orange County, Altadena, Claremont, City of Industry, Covina, Whittier, Alhambra, Pasadena, San Luis Obispo County, Santa Barbara County and Ventura County)
As the Regional Director, you serve as the Business Leader for the region, providing direction and leadership for a team of professionals and other staff who support our region, aligning with the state business goals and objectives.
California Mentor is about helping people. We serve people with developmental disabilities in community-based living designed to fit each individual's needs and preferences. If you are looking to bring your human services excellence and management experience to a dynamic, growing organization, consider joining our team.
Essential Job Functions:
- Establish and drive strategic direction, recommend strategies for scope of responsibility
- Responsible for financial performance, drive profitability
- Develops business plans and marketing strategies to grow census and improve occupancy and utilization in core services, develops strategies to anticipate new business opportunities and develops new starts; and identifies potential acquisition candidates.
- Develops strategy to maintain compliance with Network and regulatory standards for clean, neat and safe environments
- Provides leadership, including supervision of Area Directors and business unit support teams
- Develops licensing compliance strategy, oversees implementation of Network compliance plans and implements proactive strategies to meet or exceed compliance
Apply on company website