Supervisor, Accounts Receivable
Primary Location: MA-MALawrence-280 Merrimack St
The MENTOR Network is expanding our Finance Shared Service Team. We have amazing new offices in Lawrence, Massachusetts, immediately off 495 and across from the Lawrence MBTA Commuter Rail stop.
Apply today to become a part of our growing, mission-driven organization!
- Oversee the billing efforts of assigned states/operating groups
- Work with Field on ensuring billing deadlines are met
- Responsible for the supervision of the applicable billing staff
- Provide leadership, direction and supervision to staff
- Track productivity to ensure staff are meeting performance standards
- Analyze, interpret and communicate issues requiring management’s attention.
- Ensure all billing is sent out timely and accurately, unbilled reconciliations are completed and reviewed and rejections are worked.
- Work directly with local Mentor staff and/or Payer reps to resolve billing issues
- Assist in the preparation of monthly/quarterly reports and trend analysis for management
- Work closely with the Data Integrity, Cash and Collection Team Supervisors to identify problems and resolve issues
- Participate in the integration of newly acquired businesses and newly opened programs into the AR process.
- Participate in the review and updating of end-user training
- Adhere to federal, state and/or local requirements
- Ensure Sarbanes Oxley compliance with all assigned areas and other audit requirements.
- Responsible for the maintenance of an effective control environment under SOX 404 for the accounting operations he or she oversees. This includes both key and non-key controls and extends to the timely updating and modification of control design where necessary and the oversight of control remediation activities should exceptions be encountered in testing.
Apply on company website