Program Services Clinical Coordinator
Everybody needs a job but only extraordinary people work here. Our team is creative and dedicated to making a difference every day in the lives of the people we serve.
- Coordinate the development, review, and implementation of services, case management, behavior intervention plans, and treatments provided to individuals served.
- Oversee all services provided to individuals and their families, monitor quality of care delivered, ensure compliance with contractual terms, and monitor regulatory program compliance.
- Assist in the development of quality services and engaging activities that meet the individual served needs.
- Build and maintain relationships with families and external case managers.
- Bachelor's degree in human services or related field.
- One year of work-related experience working with individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities preferred.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Current driver's license, car registration, and auto insurance.
- A reliable, responsible attitude and a compassionate approach.
- A commitment to quality in everything you do.
Why Join Us?
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working alongside a great team of coworkers.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities.
We have meaningful work for you – come join our team – Apply Today!
Apply on company website