The Nature's Bounty Co.'s Real Estate Counsel team has a Paralegal opportunity supporting our VP, Real Estate Counsel. This role will be responsible for providing support through the legal process including purchase and sale agreements, leases, amendments and other special projects. We are seeking candidates that have specific expertise in commercial real estate legal support who is highly organized and can communication and collaborate with internal & external stakeholders.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage legal files and use of management tools regarding contract maintenance
- Lease administration including tracking significant dates
- Create initial drafts of form agreements and other documents for review
- Gather, organize, summarize, index, and maintain documents from various sources;
- Maintain a library of pre-approved form documents, contract clauses, templates, and historical documents, and add or revise material as needed
- Assist the Real Estate Department and Attorney in the review and execution of Purchase and Sale agreements, Leases, Lease Amendments, Estoppel Certificates, and Purchase Agreements for various buildings globally.
- Manage required insurance and compliance documentation
- Review title reports and surveys
- Provide administrative support to VP and Deputy General Counsel as well as the Senior Director of Construction, which includes filing, reception, typing, travel arrangements, expense reports and events planning, scheduling of weekly department meetings etc.
- Lease Management – coordinate with building managers, Landlords, accounts payable/receivable
- 5+ years of commercial Real Estate legal experience required
- Experience with commercial Real Estate contracts and Lease agreements
- Associate's degree and Paralegal Cert Training or equivalent
- Able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and work well with others
- Strong organizational skills, multi-task abilities and computer skills
- Must be able to aptly assess potential legal risks or exposure
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and experience drafting legal documents
- Must exercise sound judgment and appropriately consult with or seek attorney review when necessary.
- Experience with environmental law or construction preferred
Apply on company website