The Integrated Business Planning team is seeking an Analyst that will evaluate, develop, analyze, communicate and execute analytics that will aid the IBP Department in key decision making and execution of projects. This associate will need to take initiative in identifying reports that require automation to aid in the Department's process improvement goals. Teamwork and collaboration are key to making this position and Department a success.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Generate key supply planning reports while working with significant amount of excel output data
- Define and execute new item process flow for Supply Planning
- Manage regular ASCP data audit process and validations
- Trouble-shooting and coordinating with PLM, Product Development, Procurement, etc. as necessary
- Lead the data management of current Excel Workbench reports for Finished Goods, Bulk & Critical Components
- Effectively communicating with the leads on the outcome of the analysis across various supply planning functions
- Take initiatives to automate various reporting and analytics to accelerate the process improvement curve
- Assist in developing and executing new IO (Inventory Optimization) work flow
- Follow company rules and regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree; Business or Operations major preferred
- 2+ years of data management and analysis experience required
- 3 + years experience working in Supply Chain Function
- Relevant industry experience with consumer packaged goods and consumer products in beneficial
- Experience in supply/demand planning function is a plus
- Knowledge and experience with external planning tools (i.e. JDA, ORACLE, SAP, etc.) and/or Business Intelligence is beneficial
- Advanced Excel skills with proficiency in advanced functionality and modeling; Excel expertise (Writing Macros) is a key requirement.
- Detail oriented: Strong analytical skills with the ability to work in fast-moving, dynamic, entrepreneurial environment
- Strong organizational skills ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong quantitative skills with the ability to develop and use metrics/graphs to lead root-cause analysis activities
- Communication skills - strong written, verbal, and listening
- Document policies and procedures based upon the business requirements and the final application solution
- Strong listening skills - able to capture the perspectives of diverse stakeholders to develop a unified plan and solution
- People Management/Team Player - ability to effectively lead, take direction, and work within a team representing diverse business functions.
- Ability to work in a MS-Office Suite: MS PowerPoint, MS Project, MS Word, Visio
Apply on company website