Position at The Occasions Group, Inc.
Production Equipment Operator:
The Occasions Group (formerly known as Carlson Craft), the preferred printing partner for all of life's events, is seeking an innovative and detail-oriented Equipment Operator who will be responsible for operating one or more production machines that produce all sorts of occasion stationeries, such as invitations, announcements, and much more!
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual looking to gain knowledge, experience, and advancement opportunities, as well as the desire and passion for providing top-notch quality and service.
Actual duties may vary depending on the needs of the functional area.
Shift Available: 1st shift (6:00am-2:30pm, Mon-Fri)
- Set up and operate a printing press to produce special occasion items such as invitations, napkins, holiday cards, etc.
- Troubleshoot mechanical and printing issues, making adjustments and corrections to meet production and quality standards as needed
- Inspect finished products for imperfections and proofread to ensure copy is correct
- Change ink, foil, and die cuts per instruction
- Pull appropriate amounts of stock for various orders
- Periodically washing press with solvent and perform routine maintenance on equipment
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high energy, and challenging environment
- Ability to discern between different shades of color and to pick out fine details
- Ability to understand verbal and written instruction
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs
- Ability to learn and utilize computer programs for order processing
- Strong team player with a positive attitude towards work and others
- Basic math and problem-solving skills required
- Production experience preferred, but not required
- Mechanically inclined a plus, but not required
- Willing to look at new and innovative ways to improve methods and processes
About Our Company:
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees. We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental, and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and holiday pay.
The Occasions Group is a group of companies set out to be the preferred printing partner that provides consumers with products and services that celebrate life in all of its occasions. Our companies strive to provide our retailers and end customers with the newest designs, services, technologies, and tools needed for selling and ordering our robust line of products. We offer everything from wedding invitations, graduation and baby announcements to party invitations, holiday cards, and so much more! Our commitment to our partners is to make it easy and smooth to do business with us, which is where you come in! We are looking for motivated individuals that want to join a team that prides itself on respect, passion for customers and for work, contributing fresh ideas, as well as sharing responsibility and accountability.
Apply on company website