The Cart & Range Attendant will stock and maintain the driving range and practice facility, as well as be responsible for the overall care, appearance and functionality of the golf cart rental fleet.
- Greet and interact with golfers at the driving range and practice facility and anticipate their needs by offering a hitting area and adequate supply of range balls
- Ensure each cart is clean, stocked, and properly stored
- Track the movement of rental carts to/from the arrival area in order to meet the daily requirements.
- Perform cart checks for damage or faulty performance and communicate any concerns or necessary work orders immediately for repair.
- Complete routine checks of the driving range and practice facility to ensure the areas have the appropriate par stocks of range balls, bunkers are raked, and areas are clean and free of debris
- Operate the range picker machine as required throughout the shift to ensure adequate amount of range balls are picked, cleaned and restocked based on business volume.
- Guide, direct, and motivate subordinates — Provide guidance and direction to subordinates, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance.
- Knows and complies with all company policies and procedures pertaining to this position and its duties.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries and unsafe work conditions to management; complete safety training and certifications. Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information and protect company assets.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Preference will be given to candidates with the ability to work all shifts including early mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Knowledge of the game of golf and its principles surrounding etiquette.
- Prior golf experience a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Apply on company website