We are seeking candidates who are willing to work in two different capacities at our golf course. The primary duties will be those involved in running our beverage cart. On other shifts, the candidate will work in the golf shop running the counter managing a self-service deli-style operation. The duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Confirms beverage cart is fully operational before starting rounds on the course.
- Stocks and cleans beverage cart throughout the day.
- Maintains and exhibits knowledge of proper golf course etiquette.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of applicable state liquor laws and standard operating procedures provided by the management.
- Ensures guests are attended to in a prompt, efficient and personalized manner.
- Serves food and beverage items to guests while on the course.
- Responds to customer questions regarding the general information of facility.
- Reviews schedules for changes, calendar of events and club activities on a daily basis.
- Accountable for all checks and cash transactions that may, at times, may be high volume.
- Utilizes Point of Sales system (POS) and creates daily sales reports.
- Communicates guest concerns or comments immediately to the Director of Food and Beverage and Chef.
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Minimum Qualifications for the Beverage Cart Attendant:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older to meet state age requirements to serve alcohol.
- Other Qualifications:
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Experience preferred but not required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Apply on company website