P&G is the biggest company of fast moving consumer goods and manages to be the first in the market because of her passionate, dedicated employees. Working in P&G is a big opportunity to develop yourself, to achieve goals in business that are meaningful for the society and to raise life experience.
Sales Department has as role to drive the multi-functional strategy in order to deliver forecasted brand volume and profit by working cooperatively with our individual customers to build their sales market share and profit.
The Key Account Manager position influences our Key Customers (Hypermarkets, Cash & Carry, Wholesalers, Supermarkets) decisions in critical business areas by using conceptual selling techniques and data-based presentations. The position requires relocation in one of the regions of the country.
Job Responsibilities Are:
- Manage a geographical region consisting of International Customers, Wholesalers and Supermarkets;
- Clearly understands Customer's needs, goals, strategies, systems and specifics in different categories;
- Customer mapping: organization design, decision making process, corporate strategy, financial structure, logistics etc.;
- Develop tailor made in-store promotions (with the support of NA team and MS&P CM) and sell those within the company;
- Update all Customer's data/distribution list/promotion calendar/HQ agreements on the regular basis and share with Account Handler with clear guideline/expectation for retail execution;
- Prepare Customer's business summary on regular basis and share with respective Account Handler to keep them updated on the Customer's business results and opportunities;
- Store visits, fieldwork with Account Handlers regularly;
- Ensure payment of money to the company due by customers according to agreed trade terms;
- Be responsible for delivering volume and leadership in-store presence;
- Meet the needs of our customers and consumers;
- Identify business building opportunities for our brands and sell persuasively;
- Build partnership with our customers;
- Recent graduates with Bachelor degree / Master degree; - Good command of English & local language; - Strong skills in leadership, proactivity and excellent communication abilities; - Creative, innovative and analytical thinking; - Ability to work effectively with diverse people; - Travel to local customer at least 70% of time; - Valid drivers license required.
Apply on company website