The South Bend Clinic is seekinga BC/BE General Surgeon for a full-time practice opportunity in Northern Indiana. Whether youre currently practicing or a new grad, this is a great opportunity join the largest multi-specialty clinic in Indiana!
- Joining talented & established department of 6 general surgeons & 2 NPs
- Large dedicated primary care referral base, committed to specialist's success
- Ability to control & develop your own practice in an autonomous setting
- Outpatient surgery center
- Becoming an owner with Partnership advancement opportunity after 1 year & NO buy-in
- Call 1/7 and the ability to establish work/life balance
- Teaching opportunities with two family medicine residencies & IU School of Medicine
- Joining a highly reputable & quality driven 150+ provider group governed by Partnership elected Board of Trustees
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Must be very collegial and friendly with excellent communication skills
- Ability to provide high quality patient care
- Team oriented, positive, and patient centered
- Demonstrated our Core Behaviors Compassion, Integrity, Teamwork, Trust and Respect
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation package including health, dental, disability, life, & retirement plans
- Generous forgivable loan assistance program
- CME & Relocation stipend
- Sign on bonus
Community: South Bend is a medium sized city, with many excellent schools and great neighborhoods. In addition, they are 90 minutes from downtown Chicago, with easy access by train, interstate, or air. Lake Michigan shorelines are less than an hour away! We are home of the University of Notre Dame, Indiana University of South Bend, plus St. Mary's College, Holy Cross College and Bethel College. Our community is a great place to live & work and has ample recreational & educational opportunities for all.
About the Clinic: In 1916 Dr. Walter Baker, a South Bend surgeon, had the opportunity to tour the nationally known Mayo Clinic. Even then, the Mayo Clinic was an impressive healthcare facility; it was the first large multi-specialty group practice of its kind. Dr. Baker was so inspired by what he saw that he immediately returned home and gathered five other specialists together to form a similar group, which became known as The South Bend Clinic. Those six doctors started the clinic that now includes over twenty site locations, 150+ providers and encompasses over twenty-two different specialties. Despite its exponential growth over the past 100+ years, The South Bend Clinic stays true to the founders purpose of patient-centered, physician-led healthcare.
Apply on company website