Your surprise is waiting! Come check out the opportunities at Marshalls, where we strive to provide opportunities for growth, recognition and work-life balance. Marshalls delivers customers great value on ever-changing selections of brand name and designer fashions at prices generally 20%-60% below department and specialty store regular prices on comparable merchandise, every day. The only thing better than shopping at Marshalls is working at Marshalls!
You can also feel good knowing that Marshalls is part of The TJX Companies, Inc., a Fortune 100 company and the largest off-price retailer of apparel and home fashions in the U.S. and worldwide. In addition to Marshalls, TJX's retail chains include TJ Maxx, HomeGoods, Sierra Trading Post and Homesense, as well as tjmaxx.com and sierratradingpost.com in the U.S.; Winners, HomeSense and Marshalls in Canada; TK Maxx in the U.K., Ireland, Germany, Poland, Austria and the Netherlands, as well as Homesense and tkmaxx.com in the U.K.; and TK Maxx in Australia. In 2016, TJX had over $33 billion in sales, more than 3,800 stores, and 235,000 Associates. As a retailer committed to growth, success is always in style at TJX!
Store Manager – Medford, OR
263 Rossanley Dr,
Medford, OR, 97501
- Accountable for Merchandising, Operations, Customer Service and Human Resources within a high volume store location
- Develop creative plans to increase store sales
- Manage store expense control and payroll to optimize business
- Focus staff on Loss Prevention priorities
- Ensure every customer has a positive shopping experience
- Recruit, train, develop and manage a large team of Associates and Assistant Managers
- Provide individualized development for Assistant Store Managers to ensure their ability to be promoted to Store Manager positions
- Three to five years' retail leadership experience as a Store or District Manager
- Proven ability to manage, develop and motivate a large team
- Previous volume responsibility of $5 million or more
- Strong interpersonal, communication and follow through skills
What's In It For You?
In addition to our open door policy and supportive work environment, we also strive to provide a competitive salary and benefits package.
TJX considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status, or based on any individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. TJX also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Posting Notes: Medford || OR
Apply on company website