The University of Charleston is seeking an Office Coordinator to help students with registration, adding/dropping classes, updating active programs and assigning advisors.
Essentials Functions of the Job:
Responsible for greeting, accommodating and directing visitors and guests, answering, screening and directing incoming calls, and working on administrative projects, tasks and overflow work in a courteous, professional and efficient manner for the Center. This includes, but is not limited to, the following functions on an as needed basis:
- Assist the University Registrar in coordinating the activities in the Student Solutions office;
- Process registration forms and add/drops for students;
- Process change of major forms;
- Update and assign academic advisors;
- Answer phones, respond to questions, and direct callers to appropriate resources;
- Performs administrative and office support activities for registration, billing and cashier duties;
- Word processing, filing, and clerical support for the University Registrar;
- Process transcript requests (M-Z) and changes to student records;
- Process and manage mailing of diplomas;
- Assist in managing Golden Eagle Card accounts; and
- Other duties as assigned.
Apply on company website