The Wentworth at Coventry is a state-of-the-art support independent living, assisted living, and memory support provider located in the scenic Cottonwood Heights area of Salt Lake City. We take pride in offering the perfect mix of personal care and hospitality tailored to meet the individual needs of residents. At The Wentworth at Coventry, we believe in giving residents control over their lives and encouraging independence and socialization all while providing exceptional care. You'll love how our friendly and relaxed atmosphere makes it easy to meet new friends and fill your day with a number of fun and engaging activities.
Now Hiring (FT/PT) Housekeeper!
This position is responsible for housekeeping and laundry functions of a given managed community, including apartment and common area cleaning, laundry services, carpet care, and maintaining compliance with all regulatory standards and communicating with immediate supervisor on all pertinent matters of the community.
Check out our perks!
- Control Your Schedule: View your schedule, pick-up shifts & request time off anytime, anywhere from the OnShift mobile app.
- Earn Rewards: Track your progress and earn award points for clocking in & out on time, answering surveys and for other contributions in the community.
- Provide Feedback: Answer short community surveys and provide feedback about your day – all from your mobile phone.
- Access Funds: Access your earned, but unpaid wages before payday for just a small transaction fee.
- Perform basic cleaning of apartments, public restrooms, and common areas.
- Interact with residents in a friendly manner, providing meaningful attention.
- Handle hazardous cleaning supplies according to proper procedures and ensures accurate labeling.
- Work in a safe manner and ensure unsafe actions are brought to the attention of the Executive Director.
- Foster teamwork with co-workers, show initiative in overcoming obstacles, take actions which assists others beyond job responsibilities, and have a positive impact on co-workers, residents, and visitors.
- Seek out and perform other duties as assigned or needed.
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with seniors!
- High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED) required.
- Prior experience in cleaning or housekeeping preferred.
- Ability to complete cleaning tasks in a timely, effective, and efficient manner.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test.
Apply with your resume TODAY to schedule your interview for this exciting opportunity!
Apply on company website