When you join us at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll be part of a smart, driven team that shares your passion for exploration and discovery. With revenues of $22 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
Job Title: Account Executive, Clinical Trials – MidAtlantic. Remotely based in any major city in to cover MidAtlantic through Southeast.
The Account Executive is responsible for selling, servicing and promoting all Clinical Trial Division products. To achieve this he/she will be responsible for implementing business strategies, annual business plans, forecasting, providing marketing/competitive feedback and customer satisfaction relative to sales activities and profitable growth. This position will require superior communication, analytical, and problem solving abilities. Sound administrative skills and well developed management skills, with proven ability to close a sale are critical.
What will you do?
- Meet or exceed the sales goal for the assigned accounts and/or territory by selling clinical supply chain services including drug packaging, distribution, and comparator drug services.
- Develop, attain approval, and implement specific Account Development Plans (ADP) including strategies, tactics and initiatives designed to support the attainment of predetermined goals. This includes the prioritization of accounts, identification of decision-makers and utilization of sales tools, while leveraging events (trade shows and conferences).
- Provide clinical supplies sales and informational support for Fisher Clinical Services Project Managers.
- Manage client expectations by collaborating with other Fisher Clinical Services groups, such as Client Services, Operations and with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and Executive Leadership Team (ELT) Members.
- Negotiate with customers while providing proposals, quotations, and service agreements that are properly reviewed and authorized by the Director of Sales, Contracts, Operations, and ELT, where required.
- Document activity and report progress on an ongoing basis with CRM systems that are provided.
- Participate in training and development opportunities, such as Richardson Consultative Selling and Strategic Selling; Communispond Executive Presentation Skills; Miller-Heiman; Thermo Fisher Scientific Practical Process Improvement, etc., in order to maintain competency and to stay abreast of the latest business development tools.
- Apply Good Manufacturing Principles (GMP) in all areas of responsibility.
- BS/BA in business or the sciences.
- 5+ years of related sales experience. Preferably, this experience includes clinical protocol development and/or clinical service sales.
- Any combination of an advanced degree such as a Pharm.D. or MBA included with the related clinical supplies or sales experience may qualify for the minimum requirements for this position.
- Clinical trials and/or materials management knowledge.
- Demonstrated competency with software tools used for internal and external communications such as the Microsoft Office Suite, including MS PowerPoint, SalesForce.com, or other CRM software.
- Sales, communication and presentation skills.
- A valid driver's license.
- Up to 30% overnight travel may be required.
- Ability to lift and carry a laptop computer, LCD projector and promotional materials into customer facilities frequently weighing 10–25 lbs.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 70,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/73777826
Apply on company website