When you are a part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you'll be supported in achieving your career goals.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of more than $20 billion and approximately 65,000 employees globally. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive services.
- Develop, characterize, and document advanced applications to expand or automate dual beam microscope functionality for semiconductor customers.
- Write best practices documents for dual beam applications.
- Characterize dual beam microscopes.
- Automate dual beam and scanning electron microscope applications using ifast and python.
- Conduct customer training and translate customer needs into workable solutions.
- Technical product expert assisting with all phases of the sales cycle.
- Cultivating positive customer relationships and acting as a high-level customer interface for specific instrument/applications issues, explaining complex technology details, giving in depth technical presentations, and assisting in applications development.
- Customer support and applications training post sales cycle and after instrument has been installed.
- Provide continuous feedback to the product groups on system performance, features, and potential problems while collaborating with marketing/development groups on future product developments.
- Minimum Qualifications:
This customer focused position is ideal for an experienced technologist wanting to be involved with a dynamic team and exposed to a constant variety of customer application areas. The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
- Typically requires a University degree in Materials Science, Chemistry and or Physics, an advanced degree is preferred.
- Knowledge and recent hands-on experience with DualBeam is required.
- Three or more years of experience in a relevant position within the research environment with recent experience utilizing dual-beam technology.
- Knowledge of advanced technology diagnostics as well as troubleshooting techniques, operational optimization, and experience of analytical equipment; specifically, electron/ion microscopes.
- Excellent, enthusiastic, clear communication skills, both written and verbal, with a diverse audience are critical to the success of this position.
- Excellent customer interfacing skills a must
- Proven ability to interact with cross - functional and cross - cultural teams
- Ability to travel both domestically internationally (up to 25%), possession of a valid passport.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 70,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/73725595
Apply on company website