When you join us at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll be part of a smart, driven team that shares your passion for exploration and discovery. With revenues of $22 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
How will you make an impact?
Pharma Analytics is a dynamic business that innovates and commercializes state of the art fully integrated solutions for rapid testing for impurities, contamination and product quality during biotherapeutics manufacturing.
Our business is focused on providing confidence to our customers in the Bio-Pharma industry, we achieve this by providing products that ensure the safety and sterility of biopharmaceutical drug manufacturing. The Associate Director, Product Management will manage a team of product managers, responsible for several key product portfolios of industry-leading tests and equipment. In addition, the Associate Director will be responsible for our strategy in the emerging fields of Gene and Cell therapy.
Success in this role will require the ability to manage a team as well as a strategic mindset, attention to customer needs and an ability to execute. You will also need to work globally with an eye towards specific regional needs and demonstrate an understanding of how to win in a globally diverse market. In addition, you will need a passion for developing and launching new products.
What will you do?
- Provide leadership for product strategy and lifecycle planning for product portfolios. Responsibilities include five-year product line strategies, pricing /margin optimization, management across the customer value continuum, and customer engagement efforts.
- Lead a team of Product Managers to deliver on commitments, by providing role model leadership.
- Work globally with a diverse set of customers and customer needs.
- Conduct market research and understand the dynamics of the biomanufacturing testing and automation market.
- Conduct Voice of Customer (VOC) to document and quantitate market needs and translate customer requirements into product specifications.
- Execute launch and marketing plans to ensure product acceptance and revenue goals.
- Understand and evaluate the competitive landscape to promote, differentiate, and position the product.
- Establish and manage partnerships with customers, suppliers, and industry opinion leaders.
- Work closely with outbound marketing, R&D and commercial leads, and will all stakeholders in the matrixed environment.
- Domestic and international travel 25% of the time
- Masters or Ph.D. degree in science, marketing or business management combined with relevant experience
- 7+ years' proven track record in Product Management, Marketing or Commercial roles
- Product management/marketing experience in Bio-Technology, Bio-Pharmaceutical, Clinical diagnostics or similar industries, with a demonstrated ability to lead others
- Proven track record managing/marketing product portfolios, developing product roadmaps and strategy
If you are an individual with a disability who requires reasonable accommodation to complete any part of our application process, click here for further assistance.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Apply on company website