Job Title Associate Product Manager, Molecular Typing
When you join us at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll be part of a smart, driven team that shares your passion for exploration and discovery. With revenues of $22 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
How will you make an impact?
We are looking for a proactive, results-driven individual to join a highly collaborative and fast-moving team dedicated to developing the next generation transplant diagnostics products. As Associate Product Manager you will be responsible for assisting in a broad range of marketing activities to ensure the success of a specific product line. The Associate Product Manager works directly with marketing leadership to execute on strategic plans developed by leadership in support of new product development and commercialization activities. The greatest challenge of this position is efficient time management. The employee will always have multiple issues to resolve under critical time constraints. The individual is also required to learn the basics of product management.
What will you do?
- Assist in all marketing aspects of new product development including idea creation, development of design inputs and user needs, product opportunity analysis, development and execution of launch strategy
- Participate in marketing research activities
- Assist in performing market and competitive analysis to direct the development of market models and product and platform strategy
- Become familiar in the clinical use, market trends and published literature of the product line
- Participate in regional sales training presentations and sales meetings, as needed
- Assist in commercial marketing activities, including the development of marketing literature and customer presentations
- Assist with the management of sales forecast with operations/planning to ensure proper inventory management of product line
- Assist with long-term strategy development and product pipeline portfolio management
- Participate in cross-functional teams and foster atmosphere of collaboration to ensure business goals and objectives are met
- Evaluate market and competition to help develop and deploy key messages and communication strategies for the product line with Marketing Support team
How will you get here?
- Bachelor's Degree in Biology, Immunology or similar life science field
- MBA plus prior marketing or sales experience is preferred, as well as experience within the in-vitro diagnostics or medical device industry
- 3+ years of experience in Product Management, Marketing, Commercial or related field within the in-vitro diagnostics or medical device industry
- Knowledge of molecular typing technologies and their usage and applications in histocompatibility and immunogenetics, or related field
- Knowledge and experience in the transplant diagnostics laboratory
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with multi-functional project teams and working cross-functionally
- Able to work independently with some guidance from manager
- Able to successfully lead a project involving a group that may include participants from all levels of the business
- Ability to function independently in a fast-paced changing environment with deadlines and resource constraints
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details
This position does not offer relocation benefits
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/73732331
Apply on company website