When you're part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have impact, and you'll be supported in achieving your career goals.
Location: Territory is New England, Most Customers are in Boston and Cambridge. Candidates must live within a commutable distance of Boston.
How will you make an Impact:
The BioProduction Account Manager (BAM) will be responsible for selling the entire portfolio of BioProduction products. The successful candidate will be expected to utilize sales, product and territory knowledge
What will you do:
- Works independently on daily activity in accordance with sales activity plan.
- Collaborate with and influence technical and application sales specialists within their district to develop account growth strategies.
- Maintain present customer base while actively developing new process opportunities to build strong pipeline of projects that will fuel future growth.
- Effectively communicates the key elements of the BioProduction workflow and the Thermo Fisher value proposition.
- Meet sales quota as well as expense targets for assigned territory.
- Responsible for managing sales funnel on a daily basis.
- Responsible for territory forecasting.
- Utilize effective sales strategies and negotiation techniques to proactively seek out sales opportunities and respond to the needs of the customers and potential customers with innovative solutions.
- Drive growth using effective territory planning and account planning skills.
- Utilize Sales Force Effectiveness tools (Account Plans, Blue Sheets, Gold Sheets, etc.) and Mobility tools to increase efficiency
- Hold weekly discussions with sales manager regarding territory activity, and to resolve outstanding sales situations.
- Expected to spend 3-4 days per week meeting with customers.
How will you get here:
- Bachelor's degree in Life Sciences, Chemistry or equivalent (Master's degree preferred)
- 3 years / 5 years of selling into the BioProduction market and or industry related experience.
- Established sales history and relationships with the upstream and downstream process development group within key biopharmaceutical accounts in designated territory would be desirable.
- Strong understanding of the BioProduction workflow.
- Must be able to develop and maintain strong relationships with accounts within the territory.
- Must have the ability to develop knowledge of accounts and key customers and to interpret customer's needs and identify solutions.
- Strong analytical skills needed to analyze territory sales data and technical information.
- Requires the ability to perform independently and as part of a team.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue exceeding $25 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, improving patient diagnostics and therapies or increasing productivity in their laboratories, we are here to support them. Our global team of more than 75,000 colleagues delivers an unrivaled combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical services through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab Services and Patheon. For more information, please visit www.thermofisher.com.
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/83857175
Apply on company website