This Business Development Executive (BDE) role focused on representing and expanding the Small and Emerging Drug Product Manufacturing Services business at Patheon, part of Thermo Fisher Scientific. This is a multi-faceted role within our organization and is directly responsible to drive sales revenue growth through the development and implementation of strategies to generate sales from new accounts in the assigned territory. The BDE builds an internal and external network that enables client success. Identifies new target clients, follows through on leads from a variety of sources. The BDE's focuses on winning new projects for Patheon's industry leading Drug Product and Pharmaceutical Development manufacturing services.
- New Business Development including identifying opportunities with new clients through interaction with other Patheon teams and following up on leads
- Creating and executing sales programs for new prospective clients to increase awareness of Patheon's service offering
- Identifying and presenting Patheon's value proposition, including opportunities for strategic bundling of Patheon services
- Management of current relationships
- Enable winning quotations and agreements
- Manages, updates, maintains and records all relevant activities in the SFDC database, and shares information and background on prospective clients within the territory to Patheon stakeholders
Bachelor's degree in a related field, MBA preferred.
Minimum of 5 years' experience performing and/or selling related services within the Biopharmaceutical industry. Leadership experience in an aggressively growing business climate. Established contacts in major pharmaceutical organizations
Equivalent combinations of education, training, and relevant work experience may be considered.
- Professional presentation skills and ability to network within senior management ranks.
- Dynamic and highly self-motivated individual
- Ability to establish a functional, home office environment to effectively manage assigned responsibilities
- Ability to travel extensively within the defined territory, as well as based on business need (trade shows, team meetings, etc.).
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/73675668
Apply on company website