Company: Thermo Fisher Scientific
Location: Kolkata, WB, India
Career Level: Associate
Industries: Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Biotech
- Responsible to grow Chemical business by effectively managing and developing Customer and Channel Partner relationships and thus increase sales from the customers
- Develops strategies and implements plans to grow profitable sales.
- Works closely with Customer Service /Product team/ Supply chain Team to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution
- Collaborates with marketing team to create more and more awareness for Chemical Market of Assign Market
- Responsible for preparation of Sales Forecasts, effective trend analysis and drive achievement
- Follows up diligently on leads received from other areas/divisions of the organization.
- Meet AOP numbers and achieves annual sales and gross margin targets; operates within expense budget guidelines & policies.
- Functions as a segment expert; understands market issues & trends impacting the chemical segment of the market & brings Strategic direction to grow the business of assign area
- Identify new key Customers. Participates in scientific events such as CMEs and build Key Opinion Leaders
- Responsible for keeping Account Receivables under control.
- Organize regular reviews with Customer & Channel Partner and respective team of assigned area.
- Forecasts the sales funnel for the assign area / Customer
- Increase Brand Awareness & Improve Customer Allegiance Scores
- Work with channel partners to monitor & grow Chemical business in assigned territory /Customer
- Mapping of direct and indirect sales in the Customer /Channel Partner
- Leverage Thermo Fisher Connections including support, service, and management resources,in order to meet account performance objectives and customers' expectations.
- Lead Business development initiatives in the Region, with aim of improving Market Share in major /key accounts.
- To maintain the company customer call average norms
- To co-ordinate with KAM team and achieve regional AOP.
- Market intelligence ( e.g. update on competition ) .
Apply on company website