When youre part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, youll do important work, and youll be valued and recognized for your performance. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, youll find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
Cell Therapy Business Development Manager - MidAtlantic
Thermo Fisher Scientific is currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager to manage and develop the Cell Therapy Business in United States. There are 3 roles with locations available in the MidAtlantic, West and Northeast.
This field-based, Business Development role, will lead the growth of new clients and existing clients in the Cell Therapy Business. The successful candidate will have the ability to build relationships with Key Opinion Leaders, influence future strategic direction and develop strategic relationships with Translational Centers, Biotech and Pharma; positioning and selling relevant products across the cell and gene therapy workflow. Additionally, the candidate will create connections with cross-divisional sales and business units within Thermo Fisher Scientific to ensure an aligned approach to customers.
- Proficient in developing strategic relationships with Key Opinion Leaders in Translational Centers, biotech and Pharmaceutical companies to ensure opportunities are developed and nurtured.
- Ability to analyze and understand funding mechanisms and sources and flow of funding for this emerging segment.
- Full understanding of the Cell Therapy Workflow from Academia to Industry and the challenges associated with bringing a commercial therapy to market.
- Responsible from lead generation to close; acquiring new and development of existing customers for growing revenue in the Cell Therapy Business unit.
- Represent the company and interacts with clients.
- Ability to network internally across ThermoFisher as well as across to ensure alignment to the customer.
- Possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the demonstrated ability to communicate internally and externally across many functions.
- Minimum of BA/BS in life sciences and 5 or more years relevant sales or business development experience or combination of equivalent training and/or experience. Masters degree or greater in Life Sciences; Ph.D. preferable.
- Extensive knowledge of the cell and gene therapy.
- Demonstrated success in business development and sales.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Travel ~50%.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular missionenabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Apply on company website