When you are part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you will do important work, and you will be valued and recognized for your performance. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you will find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
How will you make an impact?
Night Shift - Penfield, NY
What will you do?
Under supervision the Clean Room Associate is responsible for production paperwork, production inspection, packing of products, setting up equipment, returning of supplies and working in a team based environment. Follows established gowning requirements and procedures for clean room. Works to the daily housekeeping protocols / requirements to maintain ISO Class 7 certification.
- Work in compliance with ISO Class 7 clean room and product requirements.
- Support & participate in efforts to drive continuous improvement and work toward achieving department KBM / RBM goals.
- Participate in self-directed team activity – focused on KBM/RBM improvement.
- Visual inspection of molded and assembled products, including performing count Pack audits.
- Perform and document manufacturing inspections for visual and dimensional, as applicable
- Pack products according to routing and standard work instructions.
- Complete machine activity paperwork and monitor scrap using MQC sheet, escalate when necessary.
- Job preparation and set up.
- Perform Line clearance / job close out at job completion.
- Work safely following plant safety policies and procedures.
- Restocking machine components from Kanban locations.
- Maintain proper shift-to-shift communication.
- Housekeeping / 5S
- Rework NCR's.a
- Relieve other Associates for breaks as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Alert Supervisor or Set-up personnel when problems first begin.
- Adhere to all company and departmental work and safety rules.
- Able to operate any machine or operation in department assigned
How will you get here?
- Past experience working in clean room environment.
- Knowledge of visual inspection requirements.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Knowledge of ISO / FDA /GMP procedures.
- Ability to lift up to 35 Lbs.
- Must be able to read, write, and understand the English language.
- Must be able to perform simple math such as add, subtract whole numbers
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits effective on first day of employment
- Paid Time Off – Eligible to accrue up to 120 hours of Paid Time Off (PTO), pro-rated based on start date
- Paid Holidays
- 401(K) Retirement Plan – Company Matching Contribution up to 6%
- Shift Premium for night shift employees
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of more than $24 billion and approximately 75,000 employees globally. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive services.
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/73743484
Apply on company website