At Fisher BioServices, we specialize in the management of critical biological materials in support for the advancement of cell therapy, high value biologics, and population-based public health research. We provide customized end-to-end chain of custody solutions for our large pharmaceutical clients and partners in academia and government, ensuring the integrity and efficacy of their valued material from the manufacturer to the bedside. Fisher BioServices is a brand of Thermo Fisher Scientific, the world leader in serving science, and member of the BioPharma Services Division. To learn more please visit www.fisherbioservices.com.
Position Summary: This position is within the Fisher BioServices business unit of Thermo Fisher Scientific. The Client Services Coordinator performs customer service and administrative duties for the Client Services department within Fisher BioServices.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Creates and schedules client shipments in inventory tracking system.
• Answers the main phone line for the department and assists clients with requests. Triages calls and assigns to proper support personnel. Escalates calls/inquiries as needed.
• Acts as occasional backup for Project Managers.
• Receives client requests and notifications via phone, email or fax and distributes to appropriate department for execution.
• Assists with special projects, reports and meeting preparation.
• Prepares reports, edits and updates files such as presentations, spreadsheets and databases.
• Conducts all activities in a safe and efficient manner.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Basic Minimum Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skill or ability required.
• Requires strict attention to detail.
• Requires professional and courteous phone manner with a strong focus on the customer.
• Requires excellent follow-up/follow-through abilities.
• Requires solid organizational skills.
• Requires ability to clearly communicate via phone and email.
• Requires strong knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Strong working knowledge of administrative functions.
• Requires understanding and competent use of SOPs required by company Quality standards.
• Requires excellent organizational, planning, verbal, written and numerical skills with the ability to analyze and define solutions and manage multiple tasks to meet strict deadlines.
• Requires strong and effective communicator with the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from internal groups; IT, Finance, Operations, Contracts.
• Requires ability to develop strong customer management skills; proactively anticipates, understands, and responds to the needs of clients to meet or exceed their expectations.
• Requires ability to learn and master all internal systems associated with projects (i.e. Salesforce, Trackwise, Master Control, IN-TRAK II).
• Prefer proficiency in appropriate project planning tools e.g. Microsoft Project to communicate milestones and critical path activities and responsibilities.
• Prefer in depth understanding of clinical trials.
• Prefer Certification in Project Management by a recognized institution in project management.
• Requires accredited college or university degree, preferably in a health related field.
• Requires strong interpersonal and communication skills to include excellent relationship building.
• Requires proficiency in personal computer applications (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook).
• Requires excellent communication, organizational skills and project co-ordination skills.
• Prefer proficiency in appropriate project planning tools e.g. Microsoft Project to communicate milestones and critical path activities and responsibilities
• 8:00AM to 5:00PM core hours, additional hours as required.
Work Conditions / Physical Requirements:
• Ability to work, on occasion, in a cold environment with exposure to dry ice, liquid nitrogen cryogenics, hazardous and infectious agents, marked changes in temperature.
• Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs., on occasion
• Must be able to use a computer up to 8 hours per day.
• 10 - 25% Travel, as needed.
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/82405456
Apply on company website