Clinical Cardiology Business Development
Req ID: 111252BR
When you're part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll do important work, and you'll be valued and recognized for your performance. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you'll find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
Location: West Coast Region- Remote
How will you make an impact?
The Clinical Cardiology Sales Manager is responsible for educating across the continuum of customers (transplant physicians, clinicians, transplant coordinators, hospital executives and administrators, hospital laboratories, channel partners, professional organizations, etc.) on transplant patient care applicable to the use of the Molecular Microscope Diagnostic system for monitoring transplant recipients for organ rejection. The Sales Manager will be familiar with current protocols and best practices of post-transplant patient management and use their expertise to educate the Customer on how these diagnostic tests are useful in clinical evaluation of patient care. Responsibilities include the development and maintenance of internal and external customer relationships in assigned geographic areas, maintaining a high level of customer service, and demonstrating accountability for their part in the entire corporate growth objective. In this capacity, the Medical Science Liaison serves as the post-transplant diagnostic liaison and assay clinical expert for internal and external clients and home office personnel.
What will you do?
- Develop business plans and account maps based on sales goals, expectations and available resources
- Effectively work with Thermo Fisher's Consulting team in order to help maximize potential business opportunities and partnerships
- Implement strategy based on field input, market assessments and trends in order to develop a plan which is consistently implementing "Best Practices".
- Develops and maintains respectful relationships with Key Opinion Leaders, and other influencers within the field of transplantation.
- Interacts with a wide range of external thought leaders such as physicians, pharmacists, and allied healthcare professionals to provide appropriate scientific exchange (fair-balanced scientific and technical assay and disease state information) on behalf of TMO.
- Provide on-site clinical support to channel partners through customer meetings, presentation and clinical evaluations
- Identifies potential opportunities with leading researchers in the field as consultants and for future research projects.
- Effectively develops and manages demand generation and clinical awareness aspects of regional account development plan.
- Evaluates and administers external requests for research, training, and continuing nursing/medical education.
- Works collaboratively with channel partners to provide clinical, technical and scientific training on clinical applications, programs and issues.
- Ensures compliance of activities with TMO's policies as well as pertinent local, state, and federal regulations.
- Interact as a field expert with other functional areas in the company to develop a thorough exchange of planning information between customers and these business areas.
- Interact as a consulting expert with customers to assist in the development of pathways/ protocols to improve clinical practice.
- Interact effectively with Channel Partners when necessary to support the goals of company business.
- The job holder is responsible at all times for representing the organization in a professional manner; for monitoring processes and procedures; and suggesting amendments or improvements.
- 4-year bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in Health Science field is required (BS, RN, PA, NP, CS, PharmD, Rph). Masters degree desired
- Minimum 3 Years physician sales experience in diagnostic laboratory business (preferably in a transplant laboratory)
- Minimum of 3 years successful sales management/consulting experience preferably in diagnostic laboratory business.
- Proven track record of success in developing new markets, launching new products and increasing revenue quickly.
- Award winning management/consulting track record Market knowledge and experience in reproductive health preferred.
- Effective time management skills required
- Excellent Coach, and is coachable
- Team Oriented
- Excellent initiative and self-motivation
- The ability to effectively maneuver through complex situations, internal and external
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 70,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/73726413
Apply on company website