Responsible to ensure timely availability of clinical study materials and ancillary supplies to Fisher Clinical Services distribution depots, customer affiliates, and/or investigator sites globally. This includes collaborating with customers and internal resources to define requirements, develop plans and timelines, and coordinating and executing project activities.
- Designs and implements strategic plans to forecast and supply ancillary materials to global clinical trials using sound supply chain techniques
- Devises and implements inventory management plans that have complex supply chains
- Reviews, interprets and implements supply forecast plans from internal or external source documents and tools.
- Determines the clinical ancillary materials distribution model including depots, customer affiliates and investigator sites.
- Monitors and updates forecasts, tracks usage of clinical ancillary supplies, and monitors inventory levels.
- Maintains documents according to guidelines and relevant procedures
- Executes supply chain inventory management processes in partnership with internal Clinical Ancillary Management team members, packaging and distributing partners.
- Plans and manages execution of initial supplies and resupplies for assigned studies
- Performs study close out activities including returned good reconciliation, inventory destruction processing, and file archiving
- Summarizes data, prepares presentations and makes recommendations for actions relative to the ancillary supply chain and packaging plans
- Develops and provides client(s) with reports on actual project spend versus budget
- Negotiates effectively with clients regarding study plan without damaging relationships
- Works with both internal and client Project teams to ensure consistent communication of ancillary material supply status. Identifies potential risks, defines and executes risk mitigation plans.
- Takes lead in developing solutions to solve issues with existing clients and projects
- Participates in sales and marketing activities such as teleconferences, customer visits, audits, estimates and proposals with Sales and other Clinical Ancillary Management personnel.
- Maintains accurate records and files in accordance with Clinical Ancillary Management Policies & Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs} . Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs), Good Clinical Practices (GCPs) and customer requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required. Degree in operations management or science related field.
- Minimum of 3 years clnical supply chain experience in logistics or packaging or supply chain management in a related field
- Experienced in building and managing forecasts for clinical supply chains
- Excellent computer skills, including high proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Strong Project Management Skills
- Ability to independently manage priorities and workday in a remote setting
- Significant travel (up to 30%} may be required. including International travel
- Understanding of inventory management practices preferred
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/75878536
Apply on company website