When you're part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll do important work, and you'll be valued and recognized for your performance. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you'll find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
Location/Division Specific Information
This role will be responsible for supporting the Laboratory Products Division (LPD) America's Commercial team from data support and analytics perspective. The Laboratory Products Division manufactures equipment and consumables that are essential to science and the work our customers do every day. This role can be remote or at a Thermo Fisher Scientific site, preferably Carlsbad, California or Asheville, North Carolina.
How will you make an impact?
The commercial excellence analyst will work in conjunction with the Manager of Commercial Excellence on supporting various commercial tools, programs, and Salesforce administrative duties. This work aims to improve efficiency and productivity for the commercial organization.
What will you do?
The Commercial Excellence Analyst will support various commercial oriented tools and programs designed for commercial sales. This role will require you to manage the upkeep and maintenance of various Sales Enablement tools and programs as well as serve as a key support liaison to the LPD Americas sales team. The role will also support admin functions as it relates to commercial execution and will provide ad hoc data analysis as required.
Commercial Training Admin Support (40%):
- Manage upkeep of content within Commercial Training curriculum and establish regular cadence with key content stakeholders
- Provide ad hoc training as requested for the LPD commercial team as it relates to supported Sales Enablement tools and programs
- Learning Management System administrative tasks (i.e. content upload and management)
Salesforce Admin Production Support (30%):
- Creation of SFDC reports and dashboards to create valuable metrics for commercial use
- End-user support for initial issue triage and escalation for business teams
- Assist with design, documentation, and maintenance of SFDC processes
Sales Tools Support (15%):
- Provide content management support for sales tool repositories via collaboration with key commercial stakeholders
- Provide ad hoc training on Commercial Excellence supported sales enablement tools as required
Ad Hoc Data Analysis (10%):
- Use Salesforce Dashboards/Reports, Excel, and other business programs to provide detailed metrics and analyses as requested by leadership
T&E Support (5%):
- Provide occasional Travel and Expense support in Concur for senior leadership
- Intermediate knowledge of business systems (Salesforce, ERP, Baan, Oracle)
- LMS (Learning Management System) admin experience
- Project management inclined
- Proficient in excel, analytically inclined
- Detail oriented, meticulous, ability to be organized
- Ability to work autonomously
- Must demonstrate the ability to identify and solve problems, and to multi-task under deadlines.
- Demonstrate ability to prioritize tasks and execute to completion.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must possess self-motivation, enthusiasm, and positive attitude and perform as a team player.
- Must have a working knowledge of personal computer applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degree is preferred in Business Administration or a scientific discipline.
- 2 years of related project management experience
- Salesforce, Baan, and SAP experience preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are required.
If you are an individual with a disability who requires reasonable accommodation to complete any part of our application process, click here for further assistance.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Apply on company website