The preferred location for the successful candidate in this role will be Greenville, North Carolina.
Our Commercial Quotations Analyst is responsible for evaluation of new and existing client requests for commercial pricing, tech transfer proposal and validation proposal information development of commercial production processing plans, and development of project quotations for existing clients. The position will evaluate technical information provided by internal and external clients to develop quotation estimates. In the course of these duties, position is regularly called upon to interface with internal and external clients. You will work closely with the corporate quotes and sales teams as well as the site business and project management teams. In addition you will work closely with Engineering to support capital needs of new products to include in proposals and manufacturing, packaging, and quality to processing capabilities.
● Evaluates new client requests for proposal information and create Quote Requests● Develops commercial production processing plans and disseminate and collect quotation input materials● Creates quotation workbooks and assumption documentation● Assists with monthly department reporting through KPI / Line Of Side updates, trends analysis, machine capacity assessments● Supports Business Management by creating pricing simulations to drive cost down activities and profitability improvements● Researches market, product and customer intelligence for new products● Supports Business Development Services team in completion of client Request for Information (RFI) documentation.● Supports Business Development Services team in proposal executive review and approval process.● Supports Business Development Executives in proposal presentation with clients.● Assists in process improvements and harmonization to ensure consistency across quotations
- A minimum of 2 years experience in pharmaceutical operations is preferred.
- Fluency in English required.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, technology field, sciences, or related areas is preferred.
- Prior experience with pharmaceutical manufacturing/packaging operations, process/packaging equipment, analytical testing, and project management are desired.
- Familiarity with product costing and related accounting principles is desired.
- Good technical capabilities, written and oral communications, expert in MS Office (particularly Word & Excel), and organizational skills are required.
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com is preferred.
- Applicant must work and communicate well with employees in multiple areas and with external clients.
Equivalent combinations of education, training, and relevant work experience may be considered.
About Thermo Fisher Scientific
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 70,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Relocation assistance has not been approved for this role.
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/73743750
Apply on company website