CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST – ORDER MANAGEMENT
*Danish Language is a requirement!
Do you like working with people and solving problems? Do you have a science background and would you say that you are a driven person who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment? Then this might be an opportunity for you! We are looking for new colleagues to join our Nordic customer team, which is based out of our Gothenburg office.
WHAT TO EXPECT IN THIS ROLE
In this position you will be joining Fisher, a part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, which delivers over 800,000 different products to a wide range of laboratory customers, helping them to accelerate life science research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity.
In the Customer Service Specialist role you will be responsible for some day-to-day activities in a dedicated area. Duties could include, but are not limited to, order entry /processing, complaint management and general resolution of both verbal and written customer enquiries. The role is based in our Gothenburg office, a state-of-the-art, newly built office and warehouse where approximately 50 employees work together. At Fisher we can offer an interesting and challenging position in an international environment. You will be joining a company that is a world leader in serving science and will support you to achieve your career goals.
- Teamwork and strong communication are key to this role, as are:
- Building mutually beneficial relationships with internal and external colleagues and customers
- Encouraging positive attitudes within the department and the organization
- Maintaining a professional manner when problems arise – finding solutions and driving positive change
- Providing and receiving constructive feedback
- Effectively performing your duties whilst acting at all times in accordance with our values of Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement
- Being proactive in presenting solutions, not just problems to others
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE ARE USEFUL FOR THE ROLE?
- To enjoy this role you should be a service-minded and flexible person, who likes multi-tasking, solving problems and working with people
- The key requirements to be successful in this role are:
- Experience working in a multi-channel customer service environment
- Professional approach when dealing with customers and key stakeholders
- Experience in Microsoft office
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, to customers
- Ability to speak English and Danish to a professional standard.
Would you like to APPLY or ask QUESTIONS?
Contact Thomas Schultz Thomas.firstname.lastname@example.org
or to Sonia Zouave email@example.com with questions
Apply as soon as possible but latest by the 2022-01-15
We will review applications continuously.
Apply today via our career site http://jobs.thermofisher.com
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission - enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. What story will you tell?
Apply on company website