Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of more than $20 billion and approximately 70,000 employees globally. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market and increase laboratory productivity.
Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive services.
We are looking for a digital marketer interested in helping to build & execute a best-in-class paid search and display program. Thermo Fisher has an eye on becoming the leader in the digital marketing space. Our customers expect more from their online experience than ever before, and it's our mission to exceed their expectations. As a paid search manager, you'll be responsible for executing variety of campaigns across divisions and deliver on key business objectives. You will help coordinate and execute marketing campaigns leveraging a suite of digital marketing tools from Oracle, Adobe, Google, Salesforce.com and IBM.
Role & Responsibilities
- Coordinate, implement and optimize on-going demand generation campaigns across channels (SEM, display, social advertising)
- Manage a large number of campaigns and budgets at the same time
- Assist in the development of paid media strategies and campaigns by leveraging past performance insights and best practices
- Provide regular and ad hoc reports to key campaign stakeholders
- Assist in the development of online marketing forecasts and business cases to influence advertising decisions
- Identify causes and solutions to issues or unexpected results
- Partner with other members of the Digital Marketing team and business partners to guarantee consistency and accuracy across various channels
- Monitor program budgets and competitive landscape
- Stay up to date on new developments, trends and technologies in the display advertising space
Education & Experience levels:
- Bachelor's degree
- 4+ year's minimum hands-on experience with the following criteria:
- Experience executing paid advertising marketing tactics
- Ability to manage and prioritize a variety of projects
- Strong analytical skills to make data-driven decisions
- Advanced excel skills desired
- Excellent writing & communication skills
- Familiarity with DSP, web analytics and bid management technology
- Work or educational experience related to the science industry
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 70,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com .
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Apply on company website