Document Control Administrator I
When you're part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe and you'll be valued and recognized for your performance. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you'll find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world while building a vibrant career!
The Bend, Oregon site consists of approximately 125 highly motivated colleagues focused on contract early phase clinical drug product formulation development and manufacture. Bend, Oregon is a beautiful community of around 95,000 people commonly known as ‘the outdoor playground of the West'!
What will you do?
- Ensures documents and records are accurate, complete and on time. Ensures processes for document and change control management are conducted per approved procedures and business rules.
- Performs edits and compliance checks of documents and change control records.
- Updates and verifies databases with required data from documents or other authorized sources in
- order to maintain tracking and customer notifications.
- Monitors production schedules and work requests to ensure documents meet standards for production.
- Maintains analytical standard information and specifications in appropriate automated systems.
- Assists with inquiries and training on the use of systems and processes associated with document and change control management.
- Creates and maintains organized files for master documents to support all documentation systems. Ensures timely retrieval of documents to support development, production and regulatory/customer audits.
How will you get here?
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Associate's degree in business, science or related field is a plus. Equivalent combinations of education, training, and relevant work experience may be considered.
- Experience working in an office environment required, preferably within the pharmaceutical industry.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Knowledge of documentation practices and procedures. Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to understand business rules needed for management of documents and records within a regulated environment.
- Good verbal and written communication skills; good negotiating skills. A
- Attention to detail and ability to ensure accurate, complete and timely handling of documentation and records required.
- Ability to multi-task and plan effectively and remain well-organized to ensure production schedules, regulatory and customer commitments are met in a timely fashion.
About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue exceeding $35 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, improving patient diagnostics and therapies or increasing productivity in their laboratories, we are here to support them. Our global team of more than 90,000 colleagues delivers an unrivaled combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical services through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab Services and Patheon.
For more information, please visit http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national or ethnic origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, genetic information, veteran status, age or disability status.
Apply on company website