When you're part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll do challenging work, and be part of a team that values performance, quality and innovation. As part of a successful, growing global organization you will be encouraged to perform at your best. With revenues of $25 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
The position has the assignment under the direction of the Team Lead to create specifications, item masters, routings, and bills of material. The position will also launch tasks in Master Control to approve documentation. This will require interacting with other department members to ensure product and processes meet customer and regulatory requirements. Attention to detail is critical.
· Create Item Masters, Bills of Material, and Routings
· Transact tasks in Master Control to add specifications
· Create specifications
· Create pre-populated cut sheets
· Participate in PPI and other lean initiatives
· Support global operations
· Work on projects as directed by Product Engineering Manager
· Experience with the manufacturing and quality processes of Bioprocess Containers.
· Must have good computer skills and be familiar with GMP and ISO principles.
· Demonstrated organizational, writing, and communication skills
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
· Previous experience with Microsoft and other office application software
· High School Diploma Required
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 75,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/82471392
Apply on company website