EMEA Channel Manager - LPD
Location: Remote based in UK, France, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Sweden, Denmark and Finland
How would you make an impact?
When you're part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll do challenging work, and be part of a team that values performance, quality and innovation. As part of a successful, growing global organization you will be encouraged to perform at your best. With revenues of $20 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
What will you do?
The EMEA Channel Manager as a commercial leader has responsibility to execute the Unity Labs Services' (ULS) vision, mission and revenue market strategy for Commercial Sales within the territory of EMEA specific to the Laboratory Products Division (LPD) product line. This individual will lead our pan-European channel strategy and ensuring we meet all business goals by ensuring strong relationships across Fisher Scientific at all levels, implementing campaign tactics to drive sales and taking ownership of the target set for this channel.
The Laboratory Products Division (LPD) comprises a wide range of equipment and consumables for the life science laboratory, focussing on superior quality and performance to save time in the lab, protecting samples and ensuring reliable, reproducible results in our customer's research.
This individual will be responsible for delivery of revenue growth for ULS Commercial Sales, supporting the individual underlying divisional goals for the product lines. This position will closely liaise with the Divisional Partners to ensure we have the right commercial sales tools and portfolio to meet customer needs in region. Key measurements of success for this role will include performance against ULS' revenue and margin expansion targets, performance against individual divisional targets, as well as driving Customer Allegiance Score improvement.
- Assess ULS' market growth opportunity within EMEA leveraging LPD Sales Channels and develop multi-year revenue growth strategy and execution plan.
- Develop ULS' go-to-market strategy for EMEA Sales for the product lines (segments to target, products to feature, channels to open, and sales resources to leverage) in partnership with our divisional partners.
- Manage the annual process of creating account-based sales strategies and plans, sales assumptions and projections, sales goals and then execute to meet and exceed growth targets. Evaluate market conditions and the timely adjust sales strategy to successfully adapt to those changes.
- Drive business growth by building relationships with divisional partner stakeholders to ensure alignment of commercial execution (e.g. customers to target, service products to feature, point of sales collaboration with division sellers, etc.) within the EMEA region.
- Execute to the plan, demonstrating measurement of success using Divisional KPI's such as forecast.
- Manage all support needs, question, claims and special price requests coming from the channel in region and liaise internally to address the issues and bring solutions
- Identify new innovative service offerings and collaborate with Marketing to scope, create value propositions, pilot, and stimulate market demand for ULS Sales in EMEA.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Commercial Operations to maintain a healthy sales funnel aligned with ULS/LPD revenue goals.
- Provide VoC to ULS and divisional partner stakeholders to support product development and marketing
- Undergraduate degree required; an MBA or equivalent consulting/working experience is strongly preferred, services background and/or experience preferred
- Minimum of 7 years of progressive career growth and experience in life sciences industry preferred
- 5+ years' experience in successful sales experience for multi-national companies or with channel partners
- Strong fundamental business acumen and operational excellence experience in customer-centric organization
- Self-motivated; bias for action
- Effective negotiating and influencing skills with the ability to work in a matrix environment
- Experienced in driving customer allegiance and growing existing customer base
- Familiarity with commercial operations, relationship management and marketing tools
- Reflector style: able to learn from mistakes and always wants to achieve best possible performance
- Excellent planning and execution skills with proven ability to drive results, and the ability to drive and utilize internal relationships
- Ability to analyze results and trends and adapt strategies in an environment with continuous market change
- Strong ability to perform in a fast paced, changing environment handling multiple demands.
- Experience developing and documenting business processes
- Effective communicator (verbal, written and presentation), with a demonstrated ability to influence through a straight-forward style of communication
- Based within EMEA – fluent in English both written and orally
- Able to travel up to 30 - 50% within EMEA
What's in it for you?
We offer excellent opportunities to progress your career along with training and a chance to be a part of a growing successful organization.
Launched in 2011 to enhance customer productivity, Unity Lab Services is one of Thermo Fisher Scientific's five premier brands. We provide a single source for integrated lab service, support and supply management. IES (the internal acronym standing for Instrument and Enterprise Services division) encompasses over 3600 global service professionals with the broadest service portfolio in the market coupled with access to a deep bench of domain expertise.
As the world leader in serving science, our work is more than something that fills our days. Each one of our 70,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. It's not just a career, it's a chance to realize your best – professionally and personally.
Join us and contribute to our mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today!
http://jobs.thermofisher.com – Job reference: 110496BR
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/73676988
Apply on company website