How Will You Make an Impact?
When you're part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you'll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
What will you do?
· Full execution of hardware verification testing of newly designed instruments according to company product commercialization processes. This include but not limited to the following:
· Hardware instrument verification test plan and test protocol generation based on the design / product specification and related industry standards.
· Provide technical support (training) to technicians for various testing activities.
· Prepare and submit reports of all hardware verification testing results.
· Analyze and resolve all hardware test issues.
· Develop new test procedures and enhance existing ones to ensure test feasibility and test quality.
· Work closely with the System Engineer and Designer to perform requirement analysis to define specification and develop testing method for new project integration.
· Validate the test method prior to translation to official hardware verification test protocol.
· Maintenance of the hardware test laboratory.
How will you get here?
· Degree in Mechanical Engineering or relevant discipline
· Some experience with manufacturing / engineering / service teams on new product transfer activities example R&D tools, test specification definitions, design issues, design for manufacturing improvements to ensure smooth transition from R&D to production.
III. Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
· Able to work independently under tight schedule.
· A good team player working closely with the system and design team to meet the design output.
· Knowledge in ISO 13485 Quality System would be advantageous.
Apply on company website