Equipment Sanitization Technician
This role requires flexibility to work in all the 3 shifts (Days, Afternoons & Nights).
How will you make an impact?
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue exceeding $25 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, improving patient diagnostics and therapies or increasing productivity in their laboratories, we are here to support them. Our global team of more than 75,000 colleagues delivers an unrivalled combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical services through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab Services and Patheon. For more information, please visit www.thermofisher.com.
What will you do?
Cleans equipment and rooms according to defined SOP's while adhering to GMPs. Diligently cleans and maintains processing equipment according to established procedures to ensure proper processing and safe practices are used.
- Clean stainless steel drums, and all plastic containers used for dispensing and powders/granulation.
- Clean portable equipment for Manufacturing, such as 3 and 5 cubic ft. V-Blenders, Oscillators, Kasons, Hobart's, and rooms as per SOPs
- Clean Purified Water hoses and boiler tanks (as required) as well as product transfer hoses. Other duties required.
- Wash all laundry items such as processing equipment filters, skirts and sleeves, towels for compacting and mats for liquids
- Clean all pallets used in GMP areas of the facility
- Retrieve cleaning agents from storage and manage the inventory of these agents.
- Other duties as assigned.
How will you get there?
- High School Diploma
- 1 year of previous related experience.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 70,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission-enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/75778698
Apply on company website