About Australia & New Zealand
Our growing team of 1200+ employees work together to deliver world-class science products and solutions to a wide range of key markets. With commercial, manufacturing and distribution sites scattered across Australia and New Zealand, including Melbourne, Brisbane, Sydney, Auckland, Adelaide, Newcastle, and Perth. Our scope covers life sciences, specialty diagnostics, food, dairy & beverage, environmental & industrial, healthcare and analytical instruments including commercial, customer service, technical service, supply chain, finance and operations.
How will you make an impact?
From installing, repairing, calibrating to maintaining service of laboratory equipment for our customer base across the range of product portfolios.
As this role is customer facing, you will also need to have some experience liaising with customers and have strong interpersonal and technical trouble shooting skills.
What will you do?
- To achieve minimum call turnaround for all customers.
- To achieve service revenue budget.
- To assist sales team to achieve sales and margin targets for their designated portfolio so that growth and performance objectives are exceeded.
- To be highly responsive and proactive in dealing with customer's needs.
- Be responsible for fostering a partnership with the business group's customers by providing them with advice and technical support that will help them gain the most from the products that we sell them.
- Manage the service process from allocation to completion, including the entering of all parts and text on the computer system, so that the invoicing process is accurate and the KRAs are met.
- Relevant Electronic or Engineering Qualification.
- 5 years of preferred experience in relevant role or industry.
- Experience within the biomedical, diagnostic or scientific market highly regarded.
- Experience in a technical support role preferred.
- Restricted electrical license desired (or relevant competency to obtain one)
- Ability to exceed both internal and external customer service level expectations.
- Working to agreed deadlines.
- A focus to finding solutions.
- Working within quality and company policy guidelines.
- Maintaining a smart and professional appearance at all times.
- Availability to execute service responsibilities with respect to installations and other service commitments.
Apply on company website