When you're part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you'll be supported in achieving your career goals.
How will you make an impact?
The person in this role will execute a support/service strategy while providing an exceptional customer experience through best practices and standard operating procedures. Experience in HPLC and Mass Spectrometry.
What will you do?
- System installations, troubleshooting and repair on HPLC and Mass Spectrometry product lines.
- Perform preventative maintenance and manage regional preventative maintenance schedules
- Follow Service SOPs to deliver consistent high quality service routinely.
- Manage expenses and parts inventory.
- Document daily service actions through provided tools and ERP.
- Work jointly with service peer onsite.
- 4-Year Science or engineer degree or equivalent experience.
- Technical proficiency in instrumentation and electronics
- 2+ years Field Service experience or 2+ years relevant Industry experience
- Must be able to communicate effectively with a wide variety of people.
- Must have ability to manage escalated situations
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated organizational skills; ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Strong inter-personal, self-motivational, & negotiating skills
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and operate remotely from the main office with minimum supervision.
- Action Oriented – takes on opportunities and challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm.
- Strong Customer Focus – builds strong relationships and delivers customer-centric service.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds with assistance and push and pull equipment
- Ability to travel 30%
This position has not been approved for relocation assistance.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today at http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/75778752
Apply on company website