Responsible to deliver all Service activities including Installation, customer introduction, Repairs, Maintenance Services, Validation Services etc..) on LCMS systems for achieving:
- Satisfied customer becoming loyal customers
- Highest first time fix rates / lowest mean time to repair
- Lowest repeated call rates
Contributes to the overall Service Targets with respect to Customer satisfaction and service completion following all internal rules, processes and practices (as they are described)
Main Activities / Responsibilities:
- Performs all Service Activities in line with internal rules and customer regulations at the customer premises.
- Assure responsive telephone support and diagnostic as well as on-site Services to exceed the customers expectation and making them successful.
- Always ensure highest professional relationship with our customer base to achieve customer loyalty and escalate issues if necessary to solve critical tasks in the fastest way possible. Follow our ethical business conduct guidance.
- Optimize the own work schedule by coordinating with all the necessary partners for service planning/scheduling.
- Is responsible to report accurate an timely of all activities as required (e.g. Field Service Reports).
- Assures alignment of all activities at the customer site with the rest of TMO and informs other part of TMO of important information with respect to our customers (e.g. information about new purchases to sales/lead generation).
- Working in a team and able to support other teammembers with your knowledge.
- Professional background in Electronics/Chemistry/Engineering on at least BSc (HBO) or MSc level (University).
- Minimum 1-5 years experience servicing analytical equipment or equivalent applications specialist experience.
- Preferably experience with LC and / or MS system as a repair technician or user in a Lab environment.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, ability to work across all levels, functions and regions.
- Ability to communicate on different levels at the customer, varying from pure end-users to highly educated users of the systems.
- Demonstrated organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks with different priorities.
- Excellent inter-personal, self-motivational and negotiating skills.
- PC skills with the knowledge of installing Software packages needed to do the job.
- Eager to learn, cooperate with colleagues and peers.
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- Driving License
- Willingness to travel mainly within the appointed region but frequently as well through Europe/European Territory. For training or special calls, international traveling including all EMEA Territory and the US is required.
- Good in Dutch, French and English skills, both verbal and written
Apply on company website