Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of more than $20 billion and approximately 70,000 employees globally. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market and increase laboratory productivity.
Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive services.
Fisher Clinical Services (Clinical Trials Division)
With unwavering dedication to serving clinical research and patients around the world, Fisher Clinical Services is powered by people with an exceptional commitment to delivering end-to-end, high quality global clinical supply chain services. Whether you need primary or secondary packaging of your clinical drug, storage, distribution, logistics, cold chain management, or comparator or ancillary sourcing, our global team can meet the needs of every trial regardless of size, phase or therapeutic area.
Role & Responsibilities
Drive finance partnership between functional and business need along with compliance and high ethics standards in matrix environment.
- Understand the business and support the strategical decisions for site GM.
- Understand the timelines for global as well as local reporting/submissions.
- Drive corporate reporting including but not limited to US GAAP accounting and reporting for Income statement and Balance sheet, periodic forecast, Annual operating plan, key metrics to measure performance, Implementation of change in US GAAP policy at site, etc.,.
- Drive site level / local compliance in terms of RoC, taxation (both direct and Indirect), statutory audits, transfer pricing and related assessment etc.,.
- Review and support the team members in Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger & Tax for their respective areas and create synergy in them.
- Promote and build the culture of ethics, time line, accuracy, and efficiency in the department.
- Mentor & coach team members for their growth within the organization.
- Manage matrix reporting expectation between country and division stakeholders.
- Co-ordinate and partner with site leadership team on projects to support company's financial goals.
- Drive financial controls and make sure that the transactions are aligned with approval authority matrix.
Education & Experience levels: Qualified chartered accountant with 10 to 12 + years of experience.
Nature of experience: Accounting, MIS, experience is dealing with global team/leaders,
Knowledge Required: Accounting, taxation, US GAAP is preferred, Advance MS Office, can very well versed with different software viz.,. SFDC, Power BI, CODA, HFM, etc.,.
Skills & Abilities: Proficiency in English with communication skill to deal with global as well as local leaders. Can work in Matrix environment.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 70,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com .
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/73721084
Apply on company website