Position: Global Digital Marketing Specialist (Customer Experience)
Location: Europe, Remote
What will you do?
The Global Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for supporting the creation and of drive brand awareness, a positive customer experience – AND support the acceleration of eCommerce growth in NA, EMEA and China through the development of content and tools to drive an improved customer experience.
You will have a strong background in Digital Marketing – planning, content creation, content curation coupled with strong execution. You must be able to work through our matrixed organisation to deliver activities, analyse and optimize customer experience.
You will be an ambassador for customer experience, excellent at driving results managing expectations, navigating matrixed environments, and be able to coordinate large, multi-functional projects on-time.
Specific Responsibilities Include
- Digital customer experience – working with Divisional and BU marketing teams to support the definition and delivery of the CCS global digital content roadmap to improve the Chromatography Consumables online customer experience
- Content creation – repurposing existing content or identifying opportunities and leveraging business partners to support the creation of new content to drive digital engagement and revenue
- Working with Divisional Marketing teams to help create and execute Business Unit Level digital and ecommerce plans for the Chromatography Consumables business unit
- Identifying and enabling CCS cross-sell & up-sell opportunities (within own and other divisions)
- Identify and activate automation and data science initiatives for CCS
- Identify and deliver ‘other' digital programs to support awareness, engagement, orientation and revenue generation
- Identify support requirements and implement and effectively launch self-serve tools for the digital sales organization
- Support the development of global customer-facing and sales facing digital tools
- Support the development and execution of the business unit web specific promotional strategy, ensuring alignment and support through regional marketing and commercial business partners
- Work with divisional marketing to deliver programmatic display programs for BU
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a global or multi-region digital marketing, content marketing or related role is essential
- Strong project management and execution skills are essential
- Understanding of SEO and SEM content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement
- Must be effective at building collaborative relationships and communicating effectively across the organization
- Experience in Chromatography or related field is a plus
- Proactive, independent, assertive, self-starter with the ability to work with a diverse and highly matrixed global team
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue exceeding $25 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, improving patient diagnostics and therapies or increasing productivity in their laboratories, we are here to support them. Our global team of more than 75,000 colleagues delivers an unrivaled combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical services through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab Services and Patheon. For more information, please visit www.thermofisher.com.
Please contact email@example.com for more information, if you think you have the necessary skills/experience please apply today!
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/82550102
Apply on company website