Job Title: Global Product Manager, Thermal Cyclers
Requisition ID: 157215BR
Location: US - Remote
What will you do?
The Global Product Manager, Thermal Cyclers will be part of the Molecular Biology team supporting the Thermal Cyclers instrument portfolio. The Product Manager will be responsible for working with internal and external customers to review opportunities, develop project requirements, and work with cross-functional teams including product management, program management, R&D, quality, operations, sales, and finance to execute new product launch and commercialization.
- Collaborate with internal functional stakeholders (sales, operations, program management, marketing) to support customers and drive results
- Prioritize and scope activities and tasks based on business need and customer impact
- Own all aspects of product portfolio including product life cycle management and launching NPIs to meet market needs
- Synthesize market research, Voice of the Customer (VOC), and competitive landscape into actionable insights, and translate insights into strategy and tactics
- Responsible for setting up and managing all project related activities including documentation, SKU creation, pricing strategies, and product forecasts
How will you get there?
- Requires a bachelor's degree in life sciences, engineering or related field. MBA or Masters in Life sciences field a plus
- 2-4 years of relevant Product Management experience
- Organizational and planning skills required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to effectively present information
- Ability to manage multiple complex individual and team tasks autonomously to meet strict deadlines
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Experience with life science, applied, or clinical markets
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and influence others
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and work in matrixed environment
- Ability to travel globally, approximately 25% (Post –COVID)
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue exceeding $25 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, improving patient diagnostics and therapies or increasing productivity in their laboratories, we are here to support them. Our global team of more than 75,000 colleagues delivers an unrivaled combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical services through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab Services and Patheon. For more information, please visit www.thermofisher.com.
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/82488013
Apply on company website