The Health Systems Executive (HSE) is responsible for ensuring profitable sales growth by developing and closing business opportunities at both competitive strategic accounts and Fisher HealthCare Prime Vendor managed accounts. He/she will create the overall account strategy and interface with HMD, our suppliers and senior level personnel within client accounts to implement an account strategy that gains new business and captures a greater share of customer spend.
What will you do?
Manage the interface between the strategic account and Fisher HealthCare, developing relationships at senior levels within account to advance company's access and opportunities and take responsibility for contract implementation in HSE's respective Share of Market (SOM) and Managed accounts. You'll create the overall strategy for accounts within territory and any assigned strategic accounts through strategic account prospecting, targeting and development, while coordinating of all activities associated within these accounts.
- Field-based / Home office environment
- Customer Lab / Office environment
- 25-50% overnight travel requirement
- B.S.; B.A. in Health, Biology, Science or related discipline, or equivalent experience
- 10+ years Healthcare industry experience, with an ability to act as account manager and field sales team leader at the IDN level
- Healthcare industry sales, with a strong preference of 3-5+ years in lab distribution and developing pro-forma (with Finance) and contract terms (with Legal) as well as Requests for Proposal (RFP) responses for regional or local customers
- Develop and execute Share of Wallet (SOW) strategies in managed accounts to include standardization and low-cost alternative initiatives
- Conduct regular business updates to key stakeholders within client company and within Fisher HealthCare.
- Manage and direct transition of new business to Fisher HealthCare including account ownership and implementation
- Manage RFP process both externally and internally
- Utilize territory and account management tools to plan and track business efforts, maximize sales efficiency, monitor success and corrective actions
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Proven industry success and track record of closing new business with excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-directed and highly motivated to operate at a Senior level with demonstrable Executive Sales skills
- Display strong presentation skills, advanced negotiation skills and able to establish and develop solid senior-level customer relationships
- Coach and motivate others, without direct reporting authority
- Intermediate-to-strong computer skills, especially in the MS Office suite, project management experience within a team environment
- Showcase superior analytical skills including basic financial training with excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to rapidly learn Fisher HealthCare systems and value proposition
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/82406347
Apply on company website