Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of more than $20 billion and approximately 65,000 employees globally. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive services.
This position will be responsible for all support activities relating to our Fleet business, providing strong administrative support to the local Fleet Manager working within a high pressured and fast paced environment.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:-
• Process all Fleet new starter documentation and on-boarding new members of staff.
• Review current filing method and implement a new system, organising and filing all details currently held and maintain on an ongoing basis.
• Vehicle handovers.
• Carry out amendments to current records e.g. change of address, cost centre changes and car revisions.
• Update and maintain Fleet records within Excel, inputting data into in house systems.
• Provide excellent customer service to our employees by answering all employee queries received by email, telephone and in person onsite.
• Check all the correct documentation has been received to support the hire car process and liaise with employee's HR to obtain relevant documentation as required.
• General daily administrative duties. Prioritise and plan effectively
• Process all fines and liaise with the driver and payroll
• Oversee MOT process
• Approve Hemel Site invoices for Wear and Tear
• Prepare quarterly documentation regarding Fleet for NGA
• Prepare VE103 documentation as and when required
• Liaise with Hudson Kapel regarding processing DVLA mandates
• Prepare Novation paperwork
• Distribute monthly reports
• Provide LP with a monthly data upload
• Oversee renewals and car orders
• Excellent Customer Service
• Strong Experience in both Word and Excel
• Strong Experience in Outlook
• Self Motivated
• Attention to detail
Join us and contribute to our mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today!
Apply on company website