Location: Switzerland- Remote
Home office possible!
When you're part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you'll be supported in achieving your career goals.
How will you make an impact?
As we roll out the HR module of Service Now, this role will act as a knowledge specialist collaborating with country, business and COE leaders across the global organization to develop, maintain and audit our online HR knowledgebase. Upon implementation completion this role will support on going continuous improvement efforts and platform.
What will you do?
- HR Employee Experience in Service Now Implementation
- Participate in the design/roll-out of the HR Knowledgebase/Portal in Service Now as a regional employee experience lead
- Independently manage content development efforts associated with the project by documenting business knowledge requirements, developing content and testing portals in Service Now
- Enable continuous improvement of HR Shared Services
- Support the development and implementation of communication materials specific to HR shared services
- Transfer content from training presentations and other sources into an easily consumable format in Service Now to support the HR Shared Services organization
- Support on-going technologies
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement related to knowledge content by gathering feedback from our customers and analyzing content metrics
- Conduct routine audits with defined content owners to ensure continued level of excellence in online content
- Manage the on-going permission settings for our HR Portal
- Support (as a back up) the on-going production of the HR metrics associated with HR Shared Services and employee experience in Service Now
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree required or an equivalent combination of education and relevant Web Content experience required
- Relevant experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified
- Experience with the Service Now HR modules preferred
- SharePoint and Workday experience are a plus
Knowledge, skills & abilities:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and either German or French required
- Self-starter with ability to work productively in both individual and team settings
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively in large, complex organizational structures with rapidly changing requirements and shifting priorities
As the world leader in serving science, our work is more than something that fills our days. When you're part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll do challenging work, and be part of a team that values performance, quality and innovation. With revenues of $20 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
Each one of our 70,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. It's not just a career, it's a chance to realise your best – professionally and personally.
Join us and contribute to our mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today!
Apply on company website